Time Saving Tips
- Dismantle beds, desks etc. before the move.
- Keep screws and bolts in a plastic bag or container.
- Leave food in fridge until removalists arrive, they will indicate when to empty it.
- Don’t water potted plants for three days prior to move.
- Empty water beds one day prior to move.
- Empty all cupboards and drawers.
- Remove microwave plate, and pack safely.
- Gas cylinders and air bottles should be empty with valves open.
- Flammable liquids should be safely disposed of.
- Remember to sort through garage / garden shed etc.
We hope this list has made things easier for you.